Search This Blog

Monday, September 29, 2014

Animation - 24 hr film

So I took part in a 24 hour film with classmates from Sheridan. It was exhausting - and a bit crazy. Although it was fun - I don't think I can ever do this again! I value sleep way too much.

The subject was: Interpret the quote from Orwell's "Animal Farm" : "All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others".

It was a tough subject, so our story could have been stronger. In the end, we had to go with something, so here it is!

I got to animate the pig! Animation done in Flash, bg's in Photoshop.

So here is "V.I.P." - by Team Texmex -

Raymond Dunster
Ali Kellner
Tex Minos
Tina Nawrocki
Julius Campbell

Here is the YouTube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN-fa51YAvE

And the film!


Some fun stills from my animation! Character design by Tex Minos:






No comments:

Post a Comment