Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

1930s Characters - Mexico

As a perk of the amazing fame of #Cuphead I've been honored by invitations to several events in order come and talk about the art and animation of this lovely game. I went to Monterrey Mexico for #SuperDrawBreak2, and I have several more exciting events coming up shortly!

For the fun of it, I created fun #1930s style characters in the theme of the country I visit. I did this first in #Mexico and I plan on continuing the trend for events to come! ^_^ Here are the fun little characters I created, which you can buy if you chose in my Esty Store: Tina's Etsy Page

The most popular character at Draw Break was Tequila! ^_^ 

Also popular was Chili Pepper

And heres' Taco

Guitar!
Limes!
Grasshopper!

And Rooster!






No comments:

Post a Comment