Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Layout - The Great Stagecoach

Final project this year! Layout! Sir Bielicki doesn't let us off easy. But now, I can probably draw a stagecoach from memory, in my sleep, with my teeth.

At least drawing the horses was fun. Seems that some things, you can't forget. All the horses in these layouts were done from memory - using no reference.

The task - using a provided Western themed script, draw 5 full layouts. One had to be a pan, one an establishing shot, and three of them had to be consecutive.

If you wish to check out the original prop design for the stagecoach, it's right here:
Layout - Stagecoach - Prop Design

I give you, my blood sweat and tears, of the Wild West.

Shot 1 : Establishing Shot


Shot 2 : Diagonal Pan




Shot 2 : Diagonal Pan with Field Guides




Shot 3


Shot 4


Shot 5



No comments:

Post a Comment