Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Animation - Flour Sack and Wine

This is my final Animation exercise at Sheridan year 1. It was the good ol' classic flour sack exercise. We had to pick a prop off a list on the board and animate our Sack interacting with it. I chose Wine... because I could relate. :)

This animation was partly inspired by my trip to the Yarra Valley near Melbourne Australia, where I first got a chance to see some awesome vineyards up close and personal. This is where a good family friend, Aaron Skovell, being a professional, gave us a very informative tour. To be frank I think we went to 4... 5, no wait, 6, vineyards? Yes... you can see where this is going!

The stack of paper for this animation was pretty massive. I was supposed to do only 15 seconds, but finally I ended up pushing 30 seconds. In case you're curious, here's the amount of paper:


Even with ALL that... I didn't finish what I wanted to do! So the ending is just a pose test of what would have happened. I promised myself that I would finish it over the summer. We'll see if that happens!

Enjoy!



And as always, some cute stills.







No comments:

Post a Comment