Search This Blog

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Dr Sketchy Toronto Reloaded!

I had a great time yesterday at my first Torontonian Dr Sketchy! That was one of the first things I googled when I moved from Montreal - and I was so sad to hear that it had been canceled. I missed going to Dr Sketchy a lot!

So it's BACK! And I got to go with my friend Athena and we had a blast! Unfortunately it took us a while to find it so we didn't get the entire session - or good seats. So next time hopefully we'll get there early and snag the front row.

So here's my favorite sketch of the night! I was trying out brush markers. Kind of fun, but I still need to get used to them.

Turns out the same venue hosts and "acrobatic" life drawing session... I think I might just go to that as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment