Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Short Film - Deserted

I'm working on another flash short and so I decided to post another blast from the past! Here is one of the films I made while at Concordia in 2011. All animated in Flash - with some photoshoped backgrounds.

We had to animate a film to the theme of "The Disappearance". I remember how exhausted I was trying to finish this while going to school/maintaining a full time job. So some of the animation isn't as strong as I would like it to be. But it still had some good things going for it!

Here are my color tests for the characters:


Some of my favorite Stills from the film:




And finally, the film itself! 



1 comment:

  1. Tina, stop it! This is so good. You are alone redeeming Flash for me in a sense. I want to see more. Is there more? Show it to me. :) Honestly, I'd love to see how you do this some day too since my Flash knowledge is nowhere close to your expertise. It's just. So. Good.

    ReplyDelete